Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween:Suburbia Style

Halloween went as planned:
1) 16:45: Mini-van rendezvous at the Southern Satellite compound.

2) 17:05-Red Racer arrival.
3) 4 Adults, 2 children pile into silver shuttle for departure to downtown Edmonds for trick or treating along Main Street and 3rd.

4) 17:25-arrival on 3rd. I have a visual. There is a shitload of people down here, Dee.
5) 17:27- Youngest member of group freaked out and screaming bloody murder. Did she see a alien? Jason? Pinhead?

Nope, just some guy in a bad mask.
6) 18:30- The troops are showing signs of fatigue in the quest for candy. After weighing bags I decide that there is enough where I can take my cut for transportation costs and all parties will be happy. Time to roll back to home base.
7) 18:45- One mini trooper decides the friendly confines of the indoors is a much better environment to be in than the 35 degrees outside. We have one die hard who is still living the dream.
8) 19:00- The dream is over. After 3 houses she calls the time of death. Back home.
9) 19:20- The best chili I have ever had (I am not even sucking up as my wife doesn't read this) is going down like Sparks at at Step Down.
10) 20:00- Jersey presentation to the new Honduran Cycling Sensation. More to come later.
11) 20:30- House empties out, quiets, down.
12) 21:00- Polishing off my 7th Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. I call it a day.






No comments: